OSMO Natural Oil Woodstain Pearl Grey
Vat Added at the cart
- Base and top coat in one finish
- Fast drying
- Natural wood grain remains visible
- Extremely weather and UV resistant
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Resistant against algae, mould, mildew and fungal attack
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications
Wood surface must be clean, dry and frost-free (moisture content max. 20%).
Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain is ready to use. Do not thin. Stir well before use.
If possible, please apply the first coat to all sides before installation.
Clean old microporous stains thoroughly. Old paints and lacquers must be completely removed. As a general rule, wear a dust mask during sanding works.
The finished surface is influenced by several factors, including the condition of the wood. Therefore, a trial application is always required, especially for unfamiliar surfaces.
If additional protection against blue stain, rot and insects is desired, pre-treat the wood if possible on all sides with Osmo WR Base Coat.
Method of Application
With Osmo Fleece and Handle , apply thinly along the wood grain and spread well.
Allow to dry for approx. 4-6 hours under good ventilation. Then apply a second coat.
For renovation works, one coat applied to the clean and dry surface is usually sufficient.
Simply re-apply one coat onto the clean and dry surface when signs of wear become visible.
5 – 7 working days