Charred Timber Cladding Siberian Larch Boards Deep Black Shadow Gap for external cladding – fencing application.
This technique has gained popularity in contemporary architecture for its combination of natural materials, sustainability (as it prolongs the life of the wood), and distinctive aesthetics. It’s used on residential and commercial buildings, offering a striking contrast to other building materials and a connection to traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Price excluding VAT – VAT added on checkout
- Burnt Brush Oiled – Ready for installation
- Cladding sections can be fitted Vertical
- Ideal for external cladding applications
Characteristics and exclusiveness of burnt larch wood:
– Exceptional aesthetic appearance;
– Increased resistance to rot;
– Absence of pests and other insects;
– fire resistance;
– Long service life and minimal maintenance.