Charred Siberian Larch Timber Cladding Boards Carbon Vertical Shadow Gap style has become popular in modern architecture and design due to its distinctive appearance and enhanced resistance to the elements. Carbon style is a traditional Japanese wood preservation technique that involves charring the surface of the wood. In this process, the larch wood is carefully charred using open flames, then cooled and cleaned to remove the charred debris. This charring creates a protective layer on the wood, making it more resistant to insects, rot, and weathering.
Charred Cladding boards made from slow-grow Siberian Larch timber.
- Price excluding VAT – VAT added on checkout
- Price per 1 square meter – £64.95
- Burnt Brush Oiled – Ready for installation
- Cladding sections can be fitted Vertical
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Delivery 5 – 7 working days
Characteristics and exclusiveness of burnt larch wood:
– Exceptional aesthetic appearance;
– Increased resistance to rot;
– Absence of pests and other insects;
– fire resistance;
– Long service life and minimal maintenance.