Siberian larch charred timber cladding shiplap refers to a specific type of exterior building material used for cladding or covering the exterior of a structure.
Charred Cladding boards made from slow-grow Siberian Larch timber.
- Price excluding VAT – VAT added on checkout
- Burnt Brush Oiled – Ready for installation
- Cladding sections can be fitted Vertical and Horizontal
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Delivery 5 – 7 working days
Characteristics and exclusiveness of burnt larch wood:
– Exceptional aesthetic appearance;
– Increased resistance to rot;
– Absence of pests and other insects;
– fire resistance;
– Long service life and minimal maintenance.