Siberian Larch Contemporary Cladding Battens is often a very popular timber cladding choice for its appearance. It is regarded as having a very desired finish and provides beautiful colouring and texture. The shapes and patterns of the growth rings are very aesthetically pleasing and provide real character to each cladding panel. Siberian larch will often start life as pale yellow/golden brown in colour but weathers to striking silvery grey colours, although treatment and staining can change this.
Siberian Larch cladding of choice for many architects, contractors and self-builders, due to the fact that it is extremely versatile – has excellent durability properties. Siberian larch cladding benefits are an impressive dimensional stability, low cost of installation, low maintenance, high manufacturing standards, and an aesthetically beautiful timber.
● Colour: Straw (creamy) yellow to light brown, weathering to a beautiful
silvery-grey without treatment
● Grain: Very straight, dense and fine with tight growth rings
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Rot, insect and moisture resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Lifespan – 30 to 50 years with right treatment; 20-30 years untreated
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Cladding sections can be fitted vertical
- Delivery 5-10 working days