Siberian Larch cladding Board on Board is ideal for exposed areas where there is likely to be physical damage like: commercial retail properties, leisure venues, sports venues, wedding venues or any other similar outdoors area. Therefore Siberian Larch is cost effective, gives a contemporary high finish and is a popular choice amongst various range projects. We offer a wide range Siberian Larch cladding profile including most popular: TGV, Shadow Gap, RainScreen, HalfLap, ShipLap, Board on Board, Board and Batten profiles.
Siberian Larch is naturally resistant to decay and insects, which means it can withstand outdoor exposure for a long time without deteriorating.
● Colour: Straw (creamy) yellow to light brown, weathering to a beautiful
silvery-grey without treatment
● Grain: Very straight, dense and fine with tight growth rings
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Rot, insect and moisture resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Lifespan – 30-35 years with right treatment; 20-30 years untreated
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- £61.60 square meter plus VAT
- Cladding sections can be fitted vertical
- Delivery 5-10 working days