Our European Oak grows tall and straight because of its climate, so it is suitable for long lengths used in extensions, garden offices, solid fences, decking, garages, porches and bespoke buildings.
Oak Sawn timber has been the first choice as premium construction material for centuries because of its versatility, durability and beauty.
Therefore Oak is water resistant and requires low maintenance which makes it perfect material for exterior works
● Colour: Attractive natural yellow (light yellow or sometimes nearly white)
● Grain: Very straight, dense and made to be tough
● Low Maintenance
● Great workability – finishes very well, easy to work on
● Lifespan – up to 60 years (untreated)
● Density in range from 750 kg/m3 to 850kg/m3
● Good fire resistance qualities.
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 10 – 14 working days