Oak timber cladding has been the first choice as premium
construction material for centuries because of its versatility, durability and beauty.
Therefore Oak is water resistant and requires low maintenance which makes it
perfect material for exterior works. Our European Oak grows tall and straight
because of its climate, so it is suitable for long lengths used in extensions, garden
offices, solid fences, decking, garages, porches and bespoke buildings.
● Colour: Attractive natural yellow (light yellow or sometimes nearly white)
● Grain: Very straight, dense and made to be tough
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Extremely rot and insect resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Great workability – finishes very well, easy to work on
● Lifespan – up to 40 years (untreated)
● Density in range from 750 kg/m3 to 850kg/m3
● Good fire resistance qualities.
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Price per 1 square meter – £54.60 + VAT
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 10 – 14 working days