Charred Siberian Larch Cladding produced from slow grown timber.
Siberian Larch cladding of choice for many architects, contractors and self-builders, due to the fact that it is extremely versatile – has excellent durability properties. Larch cladding benefits are an impressive dimensional stability, low cost of installation, low maintenance, high manufacturing standards, and an aesthetically beautiful timber.
60 mm L shape corner covers 40mm made from 2 peace of 60mm battens
- Smooth finish – available ready oiled
- Siberian Larch Cladding Timber has been kiln-dried for extra stability which reduces twisting
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Timber is slow grown for greater strength, durability and density
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 5-10 working days