Siberian Larch Charred Timber Board-on-Board cladding Graphite Finish produced from slow grown timber ideal for external applications.
Siberian Larch Charred timber cladding of choice for many architects, contractors and self-builders, due to the fact that it is extremely versatile – has excellent durability properties. Siberian larch charred timber cladding benefits are an impressive dimensional stability, low cost of installation, low maintenance, high manufacturing standards, and an aesthetically beautiful timber.
- Price excluding VAT – VAT added on checkout
- Cladding Burnt industrial way
- Burnt Brush Oiled – Ready for installation
- Cladding sections can be fitted vertical
- Ideal for external cladding applications
Characteristics and exclusiveness of burnt larch wood:
– Exceptional aesthetic appearance;
– Increased resistance to rot;
– Absence of pests and other insects;
– fire resistance;
– Long service life and minimal maintenance.