Treated Scandinavian Spruce Cladding TGV A Grade is indeed a popular choice for both residential and commercial buildings, particularly in Scandinavian countries and other regions with similar architectural preferences. Scandinavian spruce, known for its durability and attractive appearance, is a commonly used softwood for cladding due to its natural resistance to decay and weathering. It is also lightweight and easy to work with, making it a practical choice for construction projects.
- Wood Type: Spruce is a softwood species commonly used for cladding due to its aesthetic appeal and durability.
- Grade: The grade of spruce cladding can vary depending on the intended use and appearance preferences. Grades are often categorised as A, B, or C, with Grade A being the highest quality with minimal knots and defects.
- Profile: Spruce cladding can be manufactured in different profiles or styles, such as shiplap, tongue and groove, shadow gap or board-on-board. The choice of profile affects the installation method and overall appearance.
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Untreated cladding boards
- Price for 1 square meter – £27.10
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 3-5 working days