ThermoWood Hidden Fix ShipLap T&G cladding boards made from Scandinavian slow grove high quality Spruce timber. It is one of the best natural building materials ideal for sustainable projects. Thermowood is heat (chemical free) treated timber. Thermowood cladding refers to a type of exterior wood cladding that has undergone a thermal modification process to enhance its durability, stability, and resistance to decay. Thermowodd can be painted any colour you prefer.
Wood is very light which makes it much easier to install.
● Rot, insect and moisture resistance
● Low Maintenance
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- £36.20 square meter plus VAT
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 5-7 working days