ThermoWood Hidden Fix Cladding TG Shadow Gap is a leading product in the modern construction market. It is one of the best natural building materials ideal for sustainable projects. Thermowood is heat (chemical free) treated timber. Because of how it is heated, wood becomes durable in any weather and does not deform, warp, rot or change colour. Secret fixing can be easily used on Thermowood. No treatment is required for this wood, however some may choose to apply some stain or oil if desired.
Wood is very light which makes it much easier to install.
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Rot, insect and moisture resistance
● Low Maintenance
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- £36.20 square meter plus VAT
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 5-10 working days