Siberian Larch Contemporary Shadow Gap Cladding are a great choice if you are looking to build contemporary building. Smooth planed Siberian Larch cladding can be fixed vertically giving your outdoor space the ultimate modern look. Our wide range Siberian Larch cladding can be left in natural colour which turns into an outstanding grey shade or can be pre-treated. Our A Grade Siberian Planed smooth contemporary finish cladding can be used to clad various outdoor projects which will last a lifetime.
When used as cladding – Siberian Larch is ideal for exposed areas where there is likely to be physical damage like: commercial retail properties, leisure venues, sports venues, wedding venues or any other similar outdoors area. Therefore Siberian Larch is cost effective, gives a contemporary high finish and is a popular choice amongst various range projects. We offer a wide range Siberian Larch cladding profile including most popular: TGV, Shadow Gap, Rainscreen, Half Lap, Shiplap, Board on Board, Board and Batten profiles.
● Colour: Straw (creamy) yellow to light brown, weathering to a beautiful silvery-grey without treatment
● Grain: Very straight, dense and fine with tight growth rings
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Rot, insect and moisture resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Lifespan 20-30 years untreated
● Density in range from 570 kg/m3 to 650 kg/m3
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Price per 1 square meter – £49.60 plus VAT
- Delivery 5-10 working days
- Smooth finish