Siberian Larch contemporary cladding elements battens is ideal for exposed areas where there is likely to be physical damage like: commercial retail properties, leisure venues, sports venues, wedding venues or any other similar outdoors area. Therefore Siberian Larch is cost effective, gives a contemporary high finish and is a popular choice amongst various range projects. We offer a wide range Siberian Larch cladding profile and dimensions including most popular: TGV, Shadow Gap, RainScreen, HalfLap, ShipLap, Board on Board, Board and Batten profiles.
Siberian Larch is valued for its tough, waterproof and durable qualities. Siberian Larch Timber is a good choice for a wide range of projects from large-scale construction to small self-builds. It is popular with architects and construction companies alike due to its aesthetic beauty, durability and longevity. Siberian Larch timber has been specified for residential and commercial applications—including schools, shops and sports facilities. The timber is resistant to rot when in contact with the ground, and is suitable for use as posts and in fencing.Siberian Larch cladding of choice for many architects, contractors and self-builders, due to the fact that it is extremely versatile – has excellent durability properties. Siberian larch cladding benefits are an impressive dimensional stability, low cost of installation, low maintenance, high manufacturing standards, and an aesthetically beautiful timber.
● Colour: Straw (creamy) yellow to light brown, weathering to a beautiful
silvery-grey without treatment
● Grain: Very straight, dense and fine with tight growth rings
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Rot, insect and moisture resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Lifespan – 50 to 100 years with right treatment; 20-30 years untreated
● Density in range from 570 kg/m3 to 650 kg/m3
● Sustainable and non toxic – Siberian Larch is currently being replanted quicker
than it is being harvested, making it a very sustainable choice. Therefore it
naturally stores carbon dioxide (a greenhouse gas) from the atmosphere and
releases it back without surplus, this is why wood is known as a carbon
sequestering building material.
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- £47.00 square meter plus VAT
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 5-10 working days