Iroko Timber Hardwood Decking Boards are a type of wooden decking material typically used in outdoor construction projects, particularly for building decks and patios. African Iroko is a hardwood species native to tropical regions in West Africa and is known for its durability, attractive appearance, and resistance to decay and insects
Iroko decking specifications:
● Texture: Smooth Iroko decking boards can provide a beautiful and long-lasting outdoor deck.
● Scratch resistance
● Rot, insect and moisture resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Lifespan – 45 – 60 Years without any treatment.
More Decking options please click here
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Treated Manns Clear Oil Decking Boards
- Smooth finish
- Natural colour