Iroko Contemporary Cladding elements Premium Grade Battens Slats is ideal for exposed areas where there is likely to be physical damage like: commercial retail properties, leisure venues, sports venues, wedding venues or any other similar outdoors area. Therefore African Iroko is cost effective, gives a contemporary high finish and is a popular choice amongst various range projects. We offer a wide range African Iroko cladding profile including most popular: TGV, Shadow Gap, Board on Board – Contemporary cladding elements.
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Rot, insect and moisture resistanceroko is a hardwood native to tropical regions of West Africa. It is known for its strength, durability, and resistance to rot and insects. These qualities make it a suitable choice for outdoor applications, including cladding battens.
● Low Maintenance
● Lifespan 35-40 Years without any treatment.
- Ideal for external and internal applications
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 5-10 working days