Hardwood Oak board-on-board cladding refers to a type of exterior wall cladding made from oak boards arranged in a specific pattern. It is a popular choice for adding a natural and rustic aesthetic to buildings, such as homes, cabins, or commercial structures.
Our European Oak grows tall and straight because of its climate, so it is suitable for long lengths used in extensions, garden offices, solid fences, decking, garages, porches and bespoke buildings.
For more profiles please click here.
● Colour: Attractive natural yellow (light yellow or sometimes nearly white)
● Grain: Very straight, dense and made to be tough
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Lifespan – up to 40 years (untreated)
● Density in range from 750 kg/m3 to 850kg/m3
Other Oak Cladding options please click here.
- Ideal for external cladding applications Cladding – Fencing projects
- Price for 1 square meter – £62.30 plus VAT
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical