Larch Sawn timber Slow-grown that has been regularised to consistent widths for working accurately and kiln dried for extra strength and stability. Larch is valued for its tough, waterproof and durable qualities. Larch Timber is a good choice for a wide range of projects from large-scale construction to small self-builds. It is popular with architects and construction companies alike due to its aesthetic beauty, durability and longevity. Larch timber has been specified for residential and commercial applications—including schools, shops and sports facilities. The timber is resistant to rot when in contact with the ground, and is suitable for use as posts and in fencing.
Also we can offer smooth finish posts.
- Produced from slow-grown trees typically over 75 years old
- Regularised to consistent widths for working more accurately and easily
- Sawn Finish
- 200 mm Thickness
- Kiln dried 16% – 18% moisture
- All sizes are approximate
- Always seal cut ends
- Delivery 10 – 14 working days