When used as cladding – Siberian Larch is ideal for exposed areas where there is likely to be physical damage like: commercial retail properties, leisure venues, sports venues, wedding venues or any other similar outdoors area. Therefore Siberian Larch is cost effective, gives a contemporary high finish and is a popular choice amongst various range projects. We offer a wide range Siberian Larch cladding profile including most popular: TGV, Shadow Gap, RainScreen, HalfLap, ShipLap, Board on Board, Board and Batten profiles.
Siberian Larch cladding of choice for many architects, contractors and self-builders, due to the fact that it is extremely versatile – has excellent durability properties. Siberian larch cladding benefits are an impressive dimensional stability, low cost of installation, low maintenance, high manufacturing standards, and an aesthetically beautiful timber.
● Colour: Straw (creamy) yellow to light brown, weathering to a beautiful
silvery-grey without treatment
● Grain: Very straight, dense and fine with tight growth rings
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Rot, insect and moisture resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Lifespan – 30 to 50 years with Iron sulphate finish; 20-30 years untreated
● Density in range from 570 kg/m3 to 650 kg/m3
● Sustainable and non toxic – Siberian Larch is currently being replanted quicker
than it is being harvested, making it a very sustainable choice. Therefore it
naturally stores carbon dioxide (a greenhouse gas) from the atmosphere and
releases it back without surplus, this is why wood is known as a carbon
sequestering building material.
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Finish With Iron sulphate ( Iron colour finish )
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- £34.00 square meter plus VAT
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 10 – 14 working days