Siberian Larch cladding Board on Board Osmo Oil Finish 22mm Ebony colour brings beautiful finish to any building or garden. Your building will look unique and outstanding once finished in Osmo Ebony colour. When used as cladding – Siberian Larch is ideal for exposed areas where there is likely to be physical damage like: commercial retail properties, leisure venues, sports venues, wedding venues or any other similar outdoors area. Therefore Siberian Larch is cost effective, gives a contemporary high finish and is a popular choice amongst various range projects. We offer a wide range Siberian Larch cladding profile including most popular: TGV, Shadow Gap, RainScreen, HalfLap, ShipLap, Board on Board, Board and Batten profiles.
Siberian Larch cladding of choice for many architects, contractors and self-builders, due to the fact that it is extremely versatile – has excellent durability properties. Siberian larch cladding benefits are an impressive dimensional stability, low cost of installation, low maintenance, high manufacturing standards, and an aesthetically beautiful timber.
● Colour: Straw (creamy) yellow to light brown, weathering to a beautiful
silvery-grey without treatment
● Grain: Very straight, dense and fine with tight growth rings
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Rot, insect and moisture resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Lifespan – 30 to 50 years with Iron sulphate finish; 20-30 years untreated
● Density in range from 570 kg/m3 to 650 kg/m3
● Sustainable and non toxic – Siberian Larch is currently being replanted quicker
than it is being harvested, making it a very sustainable choice. Therefore it
naturally stores carbon dioxide (a greenhouse gas) from the atmosphere and
releases it back without surplus, this is why wood is known as a carbon
sequestering building material.
- Ideal for external cladding applications
- Finish With Remmers oil
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- £46.00 square meter plus VAT
- Cladding sections can be fitted horizontal and vertical
- Delivery 10 – 14 working days